We are authorised by VOSA to carry out mot tests on cars and light commercial petrol and diesel vehicles.


 When Does My Car Need a MOT Test?

In UK cars and light commercial vehicles must be tested when they are three years old and annually thereafter (except for taxis).

 What If My MOT Has Already Expired?

You are allowed to drive only to the MOT testing station for a pre-booked MOT test.

 What if i lost or misplaced my MOT certificate?

You can get a duplicate MOT certificate from us or any MOT testing station,The testing station who did not carry out the MOT test on your vehicle will need to see your registration document in order to issue a duplicate MOT certificate.

Book an appointment

Boston Manor Service Station

312 Boston Road


W7 2AR


Tel: 020 85670144

Fax: 020 8567 0396


Opening Hours


8.30am - 6.00pm


8.30am - 1.00pm



New online access

Find out more about us and our services!